Monday, 21 January 2013
If you look at society today, you'll notice that white, male property owners are no longer the superior demographic. Sure, some far-left politicians will make you think otherwise, but the truth is if you consider the facts, hot, attractive women, regardless of race or status, dominate over all other demographics. Just take the following facts into consideration:
1) Attractive women get treated just as well if not better than the President of the United States, CEOs of Fortune 500 Companies, and even major Hollywood celebrities at every venue they go to, even if said women are broke, unemployed, uneducated, still live at home with mom and dad, or some other factor that would condemn any guy to being a loser.
2) Attractive women dictate what not just other women should wear, but what MEN should wear as well. This is evidenced in magazines like Cosmo and Maxim. If you're not wearing in-style clothing, including $300 dress shoes, you'll be condemned a loser.
3) Attractive women know they can have any guy they want at any time, so they compare all men that approach them to Brad Pitt and George Clooney, thus complaining that "there are no decent guys out there." They also dictate how men should act, so if a guy gets nervous or isn't a loud comedian like Dane Cook, he's a loser.
4) Attractive women even get away with the most heinous crimes. Just look at Casey Anthony and Deborah LeFay. They committed crimes that men get the death penalty or life in prison for, yet got off really easy.
5) Attractive women get hired to really good positions with really good companies just for being attractive, whereas men have to work their asses off and have a great deal of charisma or great connections to do the same.
And many more...
Why am I bringing this up? Because so many women on here are in denial about this. In fact, they think that most women are discriminated against because they still get paid less than men for the same jobs, even though that's against the law.
Do you believe attractive women rule the world?