Tuesday, 16 October 2012
I understand why most of you refer to me as a "whore." That's fine. I didn't cheat to get a response or reaction out of him. I honestly have no excuse for why I did it.
1. "So you've been engaged before, have a child with a guy you've only been with for a year, and you've cheated on him a few times... go on Jeremy Kyle."
- I was with my ex-fiance for three years and the pregnancy was a surprise. My current boyfriend and I had only been together two months when I found out. The way this comment comes off just irritates me; it sounds like you are trying to say all I do is make mistakes? I could be wrong about that, but I don't. My daughter is a blessing and that's all there is to it.
2. "Your ex-fiance should be irrelevant and completely out of the picture."
- My ex-fiance is our neighbor, our friend, and our mechanic. We live in a town with a population of about 500. It's kind of hard for him to be completely out of the picture.
3. "So I'm hearing, 'He's a great guy, I SWEAR. But I want to leave him because he's too nice.' You're one of those chicks that thinks she doesn't deserve a nice guy, which is why you're going back to your ex. Let me guess; your ex is an asshole? He treats you the way you think you deserve? I don't see why everyone thinking him being a nice guy, means he's a pushover. Maybe he just doesn't portray his anger that way."
- I don't want to leave him because he is too nice. My ex has been an asshole, yes. Show me a guy that hasn't been at one time or another, including my current SO.
4. "I have a question no one seems to have addressed. Now that you are staying with a friend, where is your daughter?"
- My daughter has been with me, and my SO comes to see her every day before he goes to work.
A lot of the comments suggest counseling. I suggested that to my SO, he said no. And it also seems most of you don't think I know what I have. I do know what I have, and I know that I am very lucky. It's not that I think I don't deserve it, so I go and fuck up on purpose... I had a few momentary lapses of judgment. Show me one person that hasn't.
I just thought I'd clear a few things up for those of you that were curious.