Tuesday, 04 September 2012
This post was submitted anonymously.
I've seen some posters complain about the lack of "new" dating topics in the dating forum, but it's not like they're submitting anything new either so it's a bit hypocritical for them to complain about the lack of "new" topics when they haven't submitted anything new themselves. So here's your chance, if you have new dating material to post about, please discuss it now.
I really can't recall any new dating topic that hasn't already been discussed, just updated to modern times and such. What are some new trends in dating that you have recently heard about or is it pretty much all the same, just modified?
Here are a couple of topics that have been discussed a lot. Careful to repeat the topics otherwise it will agitate the hardcore posters.
1) Having Sex with Strangers...talking about having sex period.
3) Dating a Friend's ex or past Fling - off limits?
4) Gay/Bi/Transexual/Straight, etc. has all been discussed
6) Religion and Dating
7) Needing or not needing music during intimate moments
8) Not having enough common interests/having too much
9) Apparently cheaters/other mistresses/other man have been discussed to death
10) Matching Couple Outfits
11) Sibling/family rivalry
12) Dating an abusive SO/Drug Addicts/Alcoholics
13) Breaking up with technology
What else could we Datingish posters have possibly forgotten to discuss? When trying to come up with a new topic, I haven't seen this one at all I don't think: doing it in the butt. We have definitely discussed having sex on her period, but what about anal? Are you a fan of Anal? I'll try nearly everything once if it's one-on-one with a person, but most guys I've talked to are disgusted by the idea of doing Anal.
Would it turn you off if someone was into Anal? I've actually had a friend of mine tell me that one of his guy friends always brags about his girlfriend letting him do anal.
What can you bring to the table for discussion? What are some topics that haven't been covered?