Guys often do sketchy things that women choose to ignore in hopes of a potential future relationship with them. When you are initially dating someone, there are a lot of tell-tale signs that things will most likely not pan out the way you hope that they will. I have gathered the top 10 'red flags' that my friends have experienced and put up with in hopes of a successful outcome... needless to say, there was no outcome.
1) He is flakey about making 'definite' plans with you.
2) He does drugs whenever he parties, and also occasionally when he doesn’t, and also before dinner on a Tuesday… you get the point.
3) He doesn't invite you out with his friends.
4) Makes no effort to impress you or take you out.
5) You go days without hearing from him.
6) He tells you he isn't looking for anything serious. Every time he sees you.
7) He is more interested in hanging out with his friends on the weekend (without you).
8) You only see him after a night out i.e. he calls you after he’s had a few (many) drinks and wants to hook up.
9) He expects you to leave immediately the morning after.
10) He makes future plans with you, but never actually follows through.
Don’t forget ladies, you are not exempt from this list. If YOU do this to whomever you are dating – don’t be surprised if they get fed up and pull the plug! We aren’t always angels ourselves!
Do you agree with this list?