I'm extremely happy in my relationship. That said, I also LOVE breakup songs. And when my friend posted the Pentatonix cover above of Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know, I rediscovered something else I love - a cappella. In tribute, I've created this list of 7 awesome a cappella versions of famous breakup songs.
1. Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know - Pentatonix, above.
2. Sarah Bareilles' King of Anything - Sam Tsui
3. NSFW Ceelo Green's F*** You - The Overtones
4. *NSYNC's I Want You Back - Cimorelli
5. Adele's Someone Like You - WSEM
6. Justin Timberlake's Cry Me A River - Men's Blue And White
7. Katy Perry's Wide Awake- Peter Hollens & Chris Thompson
What do you think? Which cover is your favorite? Video Source1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
the Gotye cover is great thanks to the beatbox guy his style is cute, but I'm not surprised that black men have an eye for style the gotye girl kinda looks like my cousin. sam has that creepy the mask movie/jim carrey animated wide smile thing going on:D cute guy @2:41-2:48 doing the slappy hand game during the king of anything song. the ceelo song is funny. the guy in the middle wearing the vest looks like a blond jared leto the girl with the white bow on her head looks silly. striped shirt girl with side ponytail is adorable adele's song was annoying, but the beatboxing guy made it all better they can probably revamp any annoying song by using a beatbox background are those cry me a river guys a parody of spongebob squarepants geeks or are they actually that geeky the katy perry song cover is good.