Saturday, 23 June 2012
Met this guy, my dream guy. We have everything in common, even the same complaints. He is everything I want--talented, sweet, cute, fun, and to sum it up...amazing! Here are some things he does where I THINK he likes me more than a friend:
1. He tried to "defend" my honor in a bar fight even though he can't fight for crap... long story on how I know this.
2. He shows up at places even if he only has an hour to see me, seeing as he works odd hours (he's a nurse).
3. He constantly gives me compliments.
4. He invited me to his friend's house where co-workers were as well, and his friend said he (the guy I love) really views me as kind of a "girlfriend figure."
5. He told me he "missed me" a couple of times, but he was buzzed so I'm not sure what the context was. Also, I asked the same night if he was on a date with this chick, and if so, that's why I gave him space. He looked at me funny and said "no, I am on a date with you." But, he didn't ask me--he just shows up at our regular haunt every Friday. So, I just thought you were supposed to ask or be asked to a date?
6. He tells me a lot about his personal life. Would a fuck buddy do that?
7. We only had sex once, but every other time, we make out, along with other stuff, like talking, cuddling, and other good clean fun... stuff.
8. He made me breakfast a few times I slept over. He often tells me he hopes I stay over.
9. He gave me his favorite cup to use, and I said, "why would you let me use this? I could break it seeing it's glass." He said, "I want a treasured person to me to use my treasured cup."
Here's why I am NOT sure if he likes me:
When we are together, we act like a couple happily in love but when we're not together, he never goes out of his way to contact me. Yet when I contact him, he responds 98 percent of the time.
We never went on a official date, but the guy works nearly 60 hours a week.
Readers: What are your thoughts?