Tuesday, 09 August 2011
So my boyfriend is in the military which he gets out of in a few weeks. But for the past couple of months, we had been planning out our future together as in... where we would live and we decided California because that’s where I'm from and where he has lived for the past 3 years. He found a great school out here but we also said I wouldn’t move in right away and we would wait a few months.
But today I got a SHOCKINGtext saying, “Babe, I have bad news about the school. They won't accept my military credits and my mom texted me saying she needs me back in Indiana to help her out.” So of course me being me, I get upset and tell him, "How could you do this; just up and leave on me?" only to get another text from him saying, “I want you to come with me” but I told him I can't yet because I start school in a week and if I decide to go, it won't be until December when my semester is over. He says it's fine and that we won't be living out there long, only until he gets his mom situated.
I've never been to Indiana before.
But my question is, should I stay or should I go and leave all my friends and family behind?
If I choose not to go will I regret it? Will it ruin us? Will he find someone else while I'm still in Cali for four months?