Wednesday, 22 June 2011
So many people have so many different views on the subject. Here's my view:
- Males and females can be either the rapist or the victim. A man can rape a woman or a man, and a woman can rape a man or a woman.
- It doesn't matter what the woman was wearing. Some women don't wear anything very revealing or "sexy." Even if she is wearing something sexy, that's her right. No one should be allowed to do something like that just because people say she's "asking for it." And what about guys? Are guys wearing something too sexy so they get raped? I don't think so. In my opinion, sexiness is in you or it isn't. If you're attractive, nothing is going to make you un-attractive, so should we blame God? Of course not. I don't think being sexy is always the reason why most people get raped.
- Sometimes I think it's just because the rapist wants control. That's it. They don't exactly want to get laid. They just want control.
- No always means no... unless you're role-playing of course. If someone doesn't want to go all the way, people should respect that. It shouldn't mean they're a tease or whatever. It just means they aren't ready.
- I don't think people put themselves in that position all the times. Sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time and they can't help it.
- I don't feel sorry for the rapist because of their history. It's not an excuse. Would you blame a child for being molested and feel sorry for the molester? Would you blame someone that was killed because their murderer had a bad childhood? I sure hope not. They chose to make that decision to harm another human being. They should be punished severely for it.
I'm so sick of people saying that it's the victim's fault. Is this the world we're living in now? The devil has taken over if this is what it's coming to. There's no good in the world anymore. None whatsoever. Criminals need to go to prison, not mental hospitals.
Am I wrong? By all means tell me you think I'm wrong.