1. Receiving flowers from their boyfriends once in a while
Show them that they are the first and the last one in your mind when you wake up and before you go to bed.
Which girls do not like getting flowers from their loved ones? Be it fake, real or even D.I.Y flowers, every girl loves it!
2. Getting good morning/goodnight messages from their boyfriends!
3. Girls love guys who proudly hold their hands in public and even getting occasional hugs from them
4. Having romantic candlelit dinners prepared by the guys once in a while
It doesn't have to be in high-class places, DIY candlelit dinners in parks or beaches will do the same trick as well, especially with lesser people around...
5. Telling them that they are the most beautiful girl in your eyes even without make-up on
Accept them for who they are and do not try to change them.
6. They might be your other half, but you do not own them
, not until maybe marriage though! Allow them to be themselves. After all, you do like them for who they are, don't you?7. Bringing her out with your guy friends.It means that the guy is not afraid to show his girl off to his friends8. Trust them, allow them to party all they want with their girlies without you. Unless their girlfriends are up to no good...9. Remembering every single anniversary day
10. Be understanding, especially when it's the time of the month
11. Surprising them with gifts or little notes
12. Going shopping
13. Bringing them to new places
every now and then so as to freshen up a relationship
14. Have a movie marathon
in either one's place once in a while
15. Whip up a sumptuous meal
for them anytime any day (and wash up too)! There's always something sexy about men whipping up dishes for women, and I'm pretty sure most girls will agree!16. Saying "I love you" and showing that you really mean it with actions (like as mentioned above)
Any others to add to this list?